Official Nas Thread

Life is Good

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nasir Jones & Anthony Saleh are a real DREAM TEAM! These two men are NOT only business partners but brothers who share the same vision and quiet nature in doing BUSINESS.
@Nas: My man!! @Dude_Br0 “@KarenCivil: Nas' Manager, Anthony Aymen Saleh Joins C3 Presents -http://www.billboard.com/biz/articl...n-saleh-nas-manager-and-ex-atom-factory-joins

These two men are the blueprint to the testament of what an artist & manager relationship should be based on TRUST, RESPECT & doing BIG/SMART BUSINESS!

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nasir Jones & Anthony Saleh are a real DREAM TEAM! These two men are NOT only business partners but brothers who share the same vision and quiet nature in doing BUSINESS.
@Nas: My man!! @Dude_Br0 “@KarenCivil: Nas' Manager, Anthony Aymen Saleh Joins C3 Presents -http://www.billboard.com/biz/articl...n-saleh-nas-manager-and-ex-atom-factory-joins

These two men are the blueprint to the testament of what an artist & manager relationship should be based on TRUST, RESPECT & doing BIG/SMART BUSINESS!

This nikkas younger than me making power moves :wow:

http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2013/12/nas-manager-anthony-aymen-saleh-joins-c3-presents/

Life is Good

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Saleh is young but he is wise as an old owl...that's why Jones trust him with managing his present & future career. Anthony Saleh truly respects and understands Nas' mental & moral qualities as a man and a true artist who is LEGENDARY & has LONGEVITY. Due to understanding Nas completely; Anthony is able to direct Nas' affairs that will gain Nas' approval artistically & benefit Nas financially well in to the future.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Saleh is young but he is wise as an old owl...that's why Jones trust him with managing his present & future career. Anthony Saleh truly respects and understands Nas' mental & moral qualities as a man and a true artist who is LEGENDARY & has LONGEVITY. Due to understanding Nas completely; Anthony is able to direct Nas' affairs that will gain Nas' approval artistically & benefit Nas financially well in to the future.

So Emagen is done?

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Understand Nas completely? :patrice: You forgot to #nohomo that breh

Life is Good

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo @Life is Good let Nas know he needs to come back to do a show at the Tabernacle in Atlanta. The best concert I've ever been too was when Nas rocked the crowd for 4 straight hours there in 07 during the Hip Hop Is Dead Tour
Unfortunately, I have no control over where Nas tours but I can tell 2014 will be jammed
packed with dates. I'm sure ATL will be on the schedule.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As an adult who's secure with my intellectual ability I have NO need to place a disclaimer on that statement due to it having no correlation to what you are insinuating it mean.

I hear you, and I can respect that :ehh: But it still sounds kind of weird :manny:

Life is Good

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hear you, and I can respect that :ehh: But it still sounds kind of weird :manny:

Depends if your reaching for the "negative" undertone. Intelligent men & women should be able to have normal conversation without having to prove their sexuality. But, I understand that society makes it difficult. I respect your honesty as well.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Depends if your reaching for the "negative" undertone. Intelligent men & women should be able to have normal conversation without having to prove their sexuality. But, I understand that society makes it difficult. I respect your honesty as well.

No need to be so serious. You're among friends :blessed:

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo @@Life is Good let Nas know he needs to not give up on that LOST TAPE movement and he should officially release as much unreleased material from Sony as he can. Some of us still appreciate old Nasty Nas as well and want more of the old and new.

Nas is a living legend and I always wondered why he hasn't gone the definitive Box Set route.