Official Nas Thread

Life is Good

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's going on here? Y'all better not get my hopes up now.
Your HOPES should ALWAYS be HIGH for an artist who gives you MEANING, INTEGRITY & REALNESS in every album he drops. The man MAY NOT be PERFECT but you won't find another hip hop artist with his LONGEVITY to still have the PASSION & love for EMCEEING as the LEGEND/G.O.A.T Nasir Olu Dara Jones. The man truly HUMBLES himself for the love of his craft (God Given Gift).

Prolific_1011

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami-Wade County
Your HOPES should ALWAYS be HIGH for an artist who gives you MEANING, INTEGRITY & REALNESS in every album he drops. The man MAY NOT be PERFECT but you won't find another hip hop artist with his LONGEVITY to still have the PASSION & love for EMCEEING as the LEGEND/G.O.A.T Nasir Olu Dara Jones. The man truly HUMBLES himself for the love of his craft (God Given Gift).

Can you provide any info (even if minor) on the direction of the next album? Have you heard any tracks? From what you've heard (if so), is it as great as "Life is Good"?

Life is Good

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can you provide any info (even if minor) on the direction of the next album? Have you heard any tracks? From what you've heard (if so), is it as great as "Life is Good"?
I'm a true Nas fan as well & due to the nature of my connection I would never reveal anything about this album that would take away from it's initial "EPIC" reveal time. So therefore, what I can tell you is that this album is a testament of Nas' career for the past 20+ years & will give insight into his future music endeavors. He will give you raw & true evolution from ILLMATIC to LIFE IS GOOD. Will it CEMENT his CROWN?...I truly hope so!

Nas is all about the art/music and I can only hope that he gives the fans (either through his soon to be released book or television ideas) insight into his multi-faceted talent/life because the things he is involved in outside of music/hip hop is to be admired. But that's not my call to make. He reveals bits of it but he never goes into details for fans to really put 2 & 2 together.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I'm a true Nas fan as well & due to the nature of my connection I would never reveal anything about this album that would take away from it's initial "EPIC" reveal time. So therefore, what I can tell you is that this album is a testament of Nas' career for the past 20+ years & will give insight into his future music endeavors. He will give you raw & true evolution from ILLMATIC to LIFE IS GOOD. Will it CEMENT his CROWN?...I truly hope so!

Nas is all about the art/music and I can only hope that he gives the fans (either through his soon to be released book or television ideas) insight into his multi-faceted talent/life because the things he is involved in outside of music/hip hop is to be admired. But that's not my call to make. He reveals bits of it but he never goes into details for fans to really put 2 & 2 together.

I just wanna say thanks for joining this board. Thanks for the insight

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Man for whatever reason I always get nostalgia and :ohlawd: feeling looking at it:

nas_177279.jpg

bruh didn't even know the rap career he had ahead of em :ahh: