Official Nas Thread

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
There's never been a Nas/Ski Beatz collab??? :damn:

Yes there has. It was suppose to be on STILLmatic. Actually it was the song used on the NaS website before "STILLmatic" came out.

NaS - The General (STILLmatic Outtake) (Produced by Swizz Beats)

EDIT: You said Ski not Swizz. My bad. But Ski mostly worked with Jay and since he was discovered by Clark Kent, he was working with Biggie and the Junior Mafia being on Lil Kim's debut. Speaking of Swizz rarely working with NaS. I just remember he did this joint, one of the few braveheart songs I love:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10-MdN55c9o"]Nas twilight w/ Swizz Beatz bravehearts - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Did any NaS fans give this album a chance?:

Bravehearted_2_Cover.jpg

Ronald

Daps
Hip-hop collectively peed its pants when Def Jam A&R Lenny S. uploaded a photo of Jay-Z, Timbaland, Justin Timberlake and Nas kicking it at Swizz Beatz’s Jungle City studios earlier this month. Nas, who is pictured clutching a glass of Henny, helped add some color to the already-classic candid.

“It’s Rat Pack-ing,” Nas told VIBE yesterday afternoon (June 27), alluding to Frank Sinatra’s crew of kingpins. “We were definitely recording. Magna Carta was going down. Some Justin Timberlake new album stuff was in the next room. Timbaland. D'USSE. Hennessey. Good times.”

Will the work and play captured in Lenny S.’s lens yield any monster collaborations for Jay-Z’s Magna Carta Holy Grail or Justin Timberlake’s The 20/20 Experience Part 2?

“I think you’re going to see me on a project, maybe two projects,” says Nas, before adding a cryptic “but who knows?”

Still hot off 2012’s worshipped Life Is Good and his torch-passing response to J. Cole's "Let Nas Down," the Queensbridge rapper is more certain about the status of his next LP, of which he’d announced via his Twitter account (@Nas) that he’d reveal the title in May. Two months later, the world continues to wait.

“I’ve been swamped with so much I didn’t even have the time,” he says, still tight-lipped about the album’s title. Nas says he’s begun the recording process, yet he’s still in the early stages.

“There are so many things that ain’t been said; so many things that I’ve seen that I ain’t never told,” says Nas. “I’m so excited to tell this story because it’s real shyt and it’s needed. I hate to sound like that, because we all sound like we think we’re big shyt. But fukk it—it’s needed.”

VIBE Exclusive: Nas Says He May Or May Not Appear On Jay-Z's 'Magna Carta Holy Grail' | Vibe

well we know he's on the new Jay album, but Nas on 20/20 Part 2?? :ohhh:

sticks

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
New Nas verse on aussie group Bliss n Eso's song, I am somebody.

Last edited by a moderator: