Official Nas Thread

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
was sitting in the whip on my lunch break been working a double shift. tired of all corporate C.A.C shyt was thinking bout quitting this shyt then Stay :ohhh:got played on Shuffle.:ohhh:

Nasir Bin Olu Dara Visqu Allah :blessed::ahh:

The_Third_Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was watching A Prophet (dope french flick) the other day and in one scene where they show whats going down in prison, they had Nas's "bridge the gap" playing in the background. Shyt was so random and interesting.:gladbron:

this's taken from an on-line review for the movie:

“A Prophet” is that sort of movie: a prison drama bursting at its bloody seams with sublime moments. One in particular spills out onto the cell floor to rise up and shank itself into our memories permanently. Director Jacques Audiard commits a masterstroke of genius by blasting Nas’ “Bridging the Gap” over an electrifying montage of young prisoner Malik rising to power in prison.

Nas’ track does more than highlight Malik’s Machiavellian brilliance: “Old School, new school, no school rules.” Like Nas, Malik largely educates himself. Whether it is secretly learning the language of his Corsican mafia “sponsors” or sitting economic exams to boost his drug dealing business, Malik may not be as legally innocent as Andy Dufresne in “The Shawshank Redemption,” but he still “had to come to prison to be a crook.”
:ahh:

Jet

Banned
Daps
Can any of my fellow Nas stan breddren make these into an avi gif?

tumblr_lwz6vb3eog1qa295zo1_500.gif
tumblr_mh4a4qdzab1rdmi68o1_500.gif

Vagina Thief

Your mother has nuts
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Perfect weather to bump this shyt in the whip rollin through NYC today [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4qYox-Gb70]Nas - Deja Vu [Best Quality] - YouTube[/ame]

:blessed: