Pro
Daps
161401188.jpg

No Such Thing As White Jesus

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I think giving him the Live Telecast Grammy will make up for this travesty. Ok give it to Drake since he released the soft pop album. Give it to "N!ggas in Paris" cause it was the club banger of the entire year. But to not give "Daughters" one when you just gave NIP one I don't think it makes sense.

Jay and KanYe have enough grammy's to last a lifetime for a rapper. "NIP" should of gotten 1 grammy and NaS should of gotten the other. As for "Take Care" again it sold 1.9 Million and had 4 Platinum singles and 1 Gold single. It was a very successful LP so sadly the Grammy's went with the safe choice.

All "Life is Good" had was the critically acclaim, it did not have the commercial success to match. It's just sad that when NaS was getting critical accliam and commercial success he was still losing grammy's. It's all good, Angel Amy is going to come through for Esco on the Live Telecast for the world to see. If they play NaS, it's all good he will be with countless other Hip Hop Legends who never won a Grammy.

Breh, you're passionate and I like that but this isn't how decisions are made in real life. Your entire arguments has devolved from who deserves it to equity and fairness. You're basically saying "let this other guy get one" as opposed to he genuinely deserves it more than the other guy. Which you don't realize, completely validates the Grammy selections because you're not making arguments based on quality. The fact is In Paris was so large that it was used for the French Presidential election. That was an enormously addictive recorded that was the catalyst for the biggest hip hop tour last year. It was always going to win, that was the surest thing. And it wasn't something like "Call Me Maybe" that was too poppy to be taken seriously like those Florida songs.

Drake's album (I disagree, but it did) got the same reviews from critics as LIG. That plus the sales = winner. It was the exact same formula when the Carter III won (which I don't know why that was rated so high either).

Cherry Wine was always his best shot. I said that months ago and you guys argued with me, when I breaking down how the rap-hip hop category always works at the Grammys.

NASDAQ

Rookie
Daps
lmao... the difference between Nas and a garbage can... even a garbage can gets a steak. :youngsabo:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Breh, you're passionate and I like that but this isn't how decisions are made in real life. Your entire arguments has devolved from who deserves it to equity and fairness. You're basically saying "let this other guy get one" as opposed to he genuinely deserves it more than the other guy. Which you don't realize, completely validates the Grammy selections because you're not making arguments based on quality. The fact is In Paris was so large that it was used for the French Presidential election. That was an enormously addictive recorded that was the catalyst for the biggest hip hop tour last year. It was always going to win, that was the surest thing. And it wasn't something like "Call Me Maybe" that was too poppy to be taken seriously like those Florida songs.

Drake's album (I disagree, but it did) got the same reviews from critics as LIG. That plus the sales = winner. It was the exact same formula when the Carter III won (which I don't know why that was rated so high either).

Cherry Wine was always his best shot. I said that months ago and you guys argued with me, when I breaking down how the rap-hip hop category always works at the Grammys.

Lol at Nas being the Dicaprio of the Grammys if he loses once again