Official Nas Thread

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
:laff: :laff: at Nas's acting, hes a GOAT rapper but dude is a WOAT actor.

I remember I was browsing though the channels one day and stumbled upon this movie where Nas plays a cop on Bounce TV, that scene where his Nas's character died was :pachaha:

It was so unbelievable lol

I'm watching his scene on Hawaii Five O and its :heh:, it looks weird that Nas is playing a stereotypical black man role despite where he grew up at, I guess its just hard for me to picture Nas as those characters rather than his rapper persona.

Ice T on Law and Order... same thing, its weird to see a :birdman: type dude play a Cop on a TV Show considering his past.

I'm a big fan of NICS LA which has LL Cool J on it and I don't have that issue, in terms of separating that rapper persona from the character on the show, although it does remind me of his battle with Cannabis from time to time :lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
:laff: :laff: at Nas's acting, hes a GOAT rapper but dude is a WOAT actor.

I remember I was browsing though the channels one day and stumbled upon this movie where Nas plays a cop on Bounce TV, that scene where his Nas's character died was :pachaha:

It was so unbelievable lol

I'm watching his scene on Hawaii Five O and its :heh:, it looks weird that Nas is playing a stereotypical black man role despite where he grew up at, I guess its just hard for me to picture Nas as those characters rather than his rapper persona.

Ice T on Law and Order... same thing, its weird to see a :birdman: type dude play a Cop on a TV Show considering his past.

I'm a big fan of NICS LA which has LL Cool J on it and I don't have that issue, in terms of separating that rapper persona from the character on the show, although it does remind me of his battle with Cannabis from time to time :lolbron:

I use to have the SAME type of reaction to Ice-T on SVU but he's been on the show so long that nowadays I don't even think of him as "Ice-T" anymore, he's Tutuola lmao....

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sip prohibition liquor, prohibition whiskey
Rap Jack Demsey, Matt Black Bentley, pimply
Shatterin’ your silence, pass around the chalice
Due to my Indian ancestry at the weed dispensery

Just felt like quoting some gems off the album that's going to get Nasir his first Grammy

:ahh: Life Is Good

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nasir's silent contemplation on the ramifications of relocating to Africa was so moving that you could literally READ the emotions of the internal monologue written across the blanken canvas of his face.....

That's my GOAT

:to:

Tuling

Pro
Daps
Sip prohibition liquor, prohibition whiskey
Rap Jack Demsey, Matt Black Bentley, pimply
Shatterin’ your silence, pass around the chalice
Due to my Indian ancestry at the weed dispensery

Just felt like quoting some gems off the album that's going to get Nasir his first Grammy

:ahh: Life Is Good
love those bars
Loco-motive got the most quotables on LiG

Daps
At night, New York :jawalrus:, eat a slice too hot :ohhh:
Use my tongue to tear the skin hanging from the roof of my mouth :huhldup:
shyt was felicissimo melted pot, city sweltering hot :whew:
Staggering, drunker than those cops that 2Pac shot :pachah2:

Tuling

Pro
Daps
Nasir Jones ‏@Nas