Official Nas Thread

NYK Loyalist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I took a couple of months off from listening to the album and came back to it this week. It's incredible that he is making the quality of music he is at this point in his career. To make one of his best albums on album 10 is just :mindblown:

His catalogue is really sick especially when you factor in the unreleased stuff. Hopefully one day we get blessed with more lost tapes

Also that interview was great. On a lot of his interviews he's high and can't articulate but you can tell he's been really focused lately

Asdfhhklpiyrewss

All Star
Daps
Nasir Jones ‏@Nas
Peace y'all. I'm out of the ER & doin alright. I'm on bed rest for a few. Apologies to everyone @ Live w/ Kelly & Michael. I'll make it up.

:(

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL

sn3VU.gif

Nasir Jones ‏@Nas
Peace y'all. I'm out of the ER & doin alright. I'm on bed rest for a few. Apologies to everyone @ Live w/ Kelly & Michael. I'll make it up.

:(

:merchant: What happened to da gawd?

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Wonder what happened that got him in ER.

Anyways, I pretty much only discovered "You wouldnt understand" about 2 or 3 months AFTER LIG came out, and even though i'd been listening to the album I only really listened to that track properly and I had an epiphany on the greatness of that track. :wow:

Daps
Dont worry brehs..it it were something serious he wouldve probably never tweeted that.

cant imagine something happening to him :ohlawd: no homo

Tuling

Pro
Daps
Nas Recovering After Being Hospitalized for Vertigo

Life was not so good for Nas this week. The hip-hop superstar received medical attention after falling ill with vertigo.

The 39-year-old rapper was scheduled to perform on “Live! with Kelly and Michael” on Friday, but had to cancel his appearance. The hosts announced on-air that he was hospitalized with vertigo after his flight.

According to WebMD, vertigo is a balance disorder and results in lightheadedness and dizziness. Side effects include nausea and vomiting.

He is now out of the hospital and recovering. “Peace y’all. I’m out of the ER & doin alright. I’m on bed rest for a few. Apologies to everyone @ Live w/ Kelly & Michael. I’ll make it up,” tweeted Nas.

Earlier this week, Nas announced that he had begun work on his next album, the follow-up to the Grammy-nominated Life Is Good.

Rap-Up.com || Nas Recovering After Being Hospitalized for Vertigo

Daps
Nas Recovering After Being Hospitalized for Vertigo

Life was not so good for Nas this week. The hip-hop superstar received medical attention after falling ill with vertigo.

The 39-year-old rapper was scheduled to perform on “Live! with Kelly and Michael” on Friday, but had to cancel his appearance. The hosts announced on-air that he was hospitalized with vertigo after his flight.

According to WebMD, vertigo is a balance disorder and results in lightheadedness and dizziness. Side effects include nausea and vomiting.

He is now out of the hospital and recovering. “Peace y’all. I’m out of the ER & doin alright. I’m on bed rest for a few. Apologies to everyone @ Live w/ Kelly & Michael. I’ll make it up,” tweeted Nas.

Earlier this week, Nas announced that he had begun work on his next album, the follow-up to the Grammy-nominated Life Is Good.

Rap-Up.com || Nas Recovering After Being Hospitalized for Vertigo

:whoo: