Official Nas Thread

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
show was cool not the best nas show i've been to.still nothing touching central park in 04.he did mostly everything off life is good,illmatic of course bought out az for life's a bytch,set off the new year with made you look,ended it1 mic.Show was for trapped in the 90's nikkaz.The ass on that chick who opened for him was:krs::damn::drool:.Was so much ass in there last night brehs shyt was crazy:damn::yes:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I hope that Nas wins at least one Grammy this year. If he doesn't get one this year then he probably never will. In a world where some corny ass rappers have numerous Grammy's and other awards and Nas has none, tell me where is the fairness in that. People ain't gonna tell me that Nas hasn't deserved at least one major award in his career.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I hope that Nas wins at least one Grammy this year. If he doesn't get one this year then he probably never will. In a world where some corny ass rappers have numerous Grammy's and other awards and Nas has none, tell me where is the fairness in that. People ain't gonna tell me that Nas hasn't deserved at least one major award in his career.

He has won an Emmy. Which is considered a major award, but he definitely deserves all 4 of those Grammy's this year. I'm putting all my coli cash on him winning at least 3

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
show was cool not the best nas show i've been to.still nothing touching central park in 04.he did mostly everything off life is good,illmatic of course bought out az for life's a bytch,set off the new year with made you look,ended it1 mic.Show was for trapped in the 90's nikkaz.The ass on that chick who opened for him was:krs::damn::drool:.Was so much ass in there last night brehs shyt was crazy:damn::yes:

I was there too...chik you talking about is Elle Varne...yes there was some nice ass in there, even the Hot97 chiks were hot too. I dunno why that DJ was trying to mix and add more sounds to Cherry Wine as it was going off, he was fukin up a modern day classic. The opening to Nas set was dope with him sitting there on the couch then walking down to the stage and having the chik in the green dress mad at him...I be forgetting how hard "Made You Look" goes in concert. :whoo:

I dunno why he's performing "World's an Addiction" in concert though...def kills the vibe for a moment.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
The class of this man:whew:

Dat New Year's Eve Countdown:gladbron:
Going into If I Rule the World to ring in 2013 with them Vegas Dancers:win:

That's my Fav Rapper in the best city :sadbron:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Was the crowd big? Video shows the front basically, can't see how many are in there. Performance sounds dope so far

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL

index.php

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
Was the crowd big? Video shows the front basically, can't see how many are in there. Performance sounds dope so far

I was there on the level above...show was sold out, the theater was packed...and id say a good 85% of the people there were dressed up...so it was def a cool ass atmosphere...New year's was good bro :ahh: