Official Nas Thread

Daps
My dude finally getting nominated huh? :stopitslime:

that best album grammy should be a lock :oba: kendrick album was nice..but i havent played that shiit in 6 weeks.

I still play 9 or 10 lig songs regularly

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
psssssh wouldnt be surprised if he didnt win any, still glad he got the noms tho. Cherry Wine deserves to win and best rap album would go to Nas too in a fair world but this is the fukkin grammys. Pretty sure Encore got nominated for best rap album the year it was released so lets not give these guys too much credit for their taste in rap music.

Even though its kind of obvious best rap album should go to Nas there's no telling who these fukk boys are gonna pick. Id put money on Drake getting it before Nas though.

Daps
Nas should get 10 grammy awards on the strength of those 2 verses on wheres the love

show me 1 rapper who can spit like that niqqa

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Gawdsir is a lock for three of them with a shot at the fourth. Daughters will at least split its two nominations and lig and cherry wine will sweep their respective awards. Now they need the goat bless us with a peformance:ahh:
Its official yall, NaS got the grammys on smash:win:

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
Jus looked at the list... He won't win any. I mean he goin against Riri and Jay z.. flo rida who is a fukking pop machine.. not to say he don't deserve atleast one .. they goin hate.. and nikkaz laugh at 333k sold... I am 100% sure he will outsell 98% of the rap albums dropped this year :ahh:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Gawdsir us a lock for three of them with a shot at the forth. Daughters will at least split its two nominations and lig and cherry wine will sweep their respective awards. Now thet need the goat bless us with a peformance:ahh:
Its official yall, NaS got the grammys on smash:win:

I said the same thing... Nas 3 out of 4... best rap performance will go to nikkas in Paris

H.S.

All Star
Daps
He deserves it. Salaam got unfair hate for TOO MANY years after all the PIFF and hard work he's put into the culture. Not just with Nas but his work with Amy Whinehouse as well is underrated

He produced and co-wrote a lot of stuff for Miguel this year as well.

Ronald

Daps
I don't think he'll show up

maybe Steve Stoute still has a problem with the Grammys, remember he was mad a couple years back. and I think he got Jay and 'Ye and some others to just not go last year