Official Nas Thread

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
:ooh: Nas on his big stadium and world tour shyt finally.

Looks like the first dates for his international tour are coming together and he finally doing them big arenas and stadiums this time

Him and Damian FINALLY doing the Africa world tour.

Damian Marley & Nas To Perform 2 Concerts In Ghana | Music | Peacefmonline.com

The exact venues for both shows have not been confirmed yet but with some ‘gossip’ reaching the Ghamaicans Crew, it is likely Damian and Nas would be picking the Accra Sports Stadium and the Labadi Beach for both concerts.
Damian Marley’s management in an earlier conversation revealed to Ghamaicans that the dome of the Accra International Conference Centre would be too small for both Damian and Nas hence they would need a more bigger space that can engage a bigger audience. :jawalrus:

This tour is line with a tour project dubbed “Damian Marley-Nas Africa Tour” – which relates to their joint album released in 2010 called “Distant Relatives”. Countries to host Damian Marley and Nas are South Africa, Ethiopia, Uganda, Rwanda, Tanzania, Zimbabwe, Nigeria and Ghana. The team would be playing 2 concerts in each of the mapped countries.
Ghana however would be ending the chart as the last country Damian and Nas will bring the crème-de-la-crème show. The album “Distant Relatives” currently rates as the highest selling Reggae album on the international market which has sold almost 5 million copies. (:usure: Did it actually sell 5 mil overseas?) The album when released in 2010 sold 57,000 copies in USA alone during the first week – higher than any Reggae album sold.

TOUR CHART
February 1, 2013 –Friday – Capetown, South Africa
February 2, 2013 –Saturday – Johannesburg, South Africa
February 6, 2013 –Wednesday - Addis Abbaba,
Ethiopia February 8, 2013 – Friday – Kampala,
Uganda Feb 9, 2013 – Saturday – Kigali,
Rwanda February 10, 2013 – Sunday – Kabale,
Uganda February 15, 2013 – Friday – Arusha,
Tanzania February 16, 2013 – Saturday – Dar Es Salaam,
Tanzania February 20, 2013 – Wednesday – Harare,
Zimbabwe February 22, 2013 – Friday – Lake Victoria,
Nigeria February 23, 2013 – Saturday - Lagos, Nigeria
March 1, 2013 – Friday – Accra, Ghana

These brothers finally taking DR to the mother land :salute: I know it's gonna be a great experience for both of them

Artfull Dodger

All Star
Daps
:ohhh:

Distant Relatives sold 5 Million World wide
nas-o.gif
:myman:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
5 million shows you how far out the loop the US is when it comes to accepting music..

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
NaS has a history of selling well overseas:ahh:
And people think hes broke cause he let a lil house go back:rudy:
They better google his name:mjpls:

He's not broke... but he's far from the comfortability he had. Marriage and divorce just killed his pockets.

He's just made up in his mind that to get that back, he's gotta put in more work. At his pace, he'll be back. I think you pay alimony for half the years you were married in California. So he almost done with that I think next year if Im not mistaken

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
After not playing LIG for a couple weeks, I'm playing it now and see this thread upped with all this great Nas news

Awe man, Back When's on now :lawd:

You love to hear the story how it all got started

:to: That's my GOAT