Reppin
NULL
7f7feac6eb4911e1b28822000a1c9e1a_7.jpg

:leon:

he like Usain Bolt right there.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
whats so special about Cherry Wine that people need that as a single? It aint gonna be played on the radio. Nas is no longer a radio artist. I dont see y'all point. Amy Winehouse last album didnt sell. So Im a little confused here

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
and for the hundreds time, amy being dead he don't want to capitalize on his death and make a single of it, not to mention that a video single without amy on it would be akward, I always dislike videos withe dead artists on it specially if they are not the main performer or if it's not a pay hommage song.

And summer on smash seems to be the evident choise, but lets be real the song is not bad but kinda weak, and I don't want a generic club type of video clip. He need to release at least one single about his divorce with Kelis, so Bye Baby is the perfect choice. Then he should drop You wouldnt understand, I can picture him riding in a Miami sunset. And then maybe summer on smash

Tallac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and for the hundreds time, amy being dead he don't want to capitalize on his death and make a single of it, not to mention that a video single without amy on it would be akward, I always dislike videos withe dead artists on it specially if they are not the main performer or if it's not a pay hommage song.

And summer on smash seems to be the evident choise, but lets be real the song is not bad but kinda weak, and I don't want a generic club type of video clip. He need to release at least one single about his divorce with Kelis, so Bye Baby is the perfect choice. Then he should drop You wouldnt understand, I can picture him riding in a Miami sunset. And then maybe summer on smash

I share ur point of view about Cherry Wine. I don't think Nas wants 2 use the death of Amy. The song could be a great single tho. You Wouldn't Understand def needs a video, it's even a better single than Cherry Wine and it can hit the airwaves easily. It's too late for Summer on smash 2 b a single.

RoseWooD

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
whats so special about Cherry Wine that people need that as a single? It aint gonna be played on the radio. Nas is no longer a radio artist. I dont see y'all point. Amy Winehouse last album didnt sell. So Im a little confused here

these idiot stupid A&R fukks stay with the dumbest ideas.....glad Nas or his advisors aint as dumb these nikkas....think an Amy video will push sales through the roof as if Amy fans that dont care for Nas would all of a sudden shell out $15 for a Nas cd....its a personal album from the cover to the music....'Bye Baby' is the EXACT song that should be the next personal single after the personal Daughters

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
these idiot stupid A&R fukks stay with the dumbest ideas.....glad Nas or his advisors aint as dumb these nikkas....think an Amy video will push sales through the roof as if Amy fans that dont care for Nas would all of a sudden shell out $15 for a Nas cd....its a personal album from the cover to the music....'Bye Baby' is the EXACT song that should be the next personal single after the personal Daughters

Agreed. I personally think Nas picks pretty great singles, the only issue I have usually is that he only generally does two videos per album and the videos (since Streets Disciple) seem kind of underwhelming. But he's DEFINITELY doing the damn thing with LIG. More singles, every video has been dope, and well executed (still love the Nasty Video) and he's being more "public" with his promotion of the album....

Now we need a You Wouldn't Understand video to make it all perfect:noah:

RoseWooD

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Agreed. I personally think Nas picks pretty great singles, the only issue I have usually is that he only generally does two videos per album and the videos (since Streets Disciple) seem kind of underwhelming. But he's DEFINITELY doing the damn thing with LIG. More singles, every video has been dope, and well executed (still love the Nasty Video) and he's being more "public" with his promotion of the album....

Yeah...I have never seen Nas this public.....took the nikka nearly 40 years to come out of his shell....I think him and his team has done everything great so far with this album....the sales are gonna be what the sales are bottom line...but I definitely would love a 'You Wouldn't Understand' vid before its all said and done....thats my favorite song on the album....

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps

Yeah thats my shyt..love You wouldnt understand