scaled.php

Damn, this cover is ill too.

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!
Yeah this song sucks too but I'd much rather listen to it then Summer on Smash

At least this sh!t is funny sometimes. SOS is straight unlistenable all the way through

yo, you are buggin. SOS is dope, that shyt was knocking in the car, perfect summer night time cruising music while you blow a blunt on your way out for the night. different strokes for different folks though. so far it's been one of the most played songs off the album for me. is it classic, no, but it's dope club music and Nas is spitting that laid back fly boss shyt.

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!
:snoop: those are two of the best tracks along with bye baby and queens story

nah, i feel him. I don't like World's An addiction, shyt is way too over produced and Nas is spitting a little to fast and mashing lyrics in his bars at the end. queen's story is ill but this beat sucks in comparison to the marvin gaye joint, that version is too ill to me. i fukk with everything but world's an addiction and while lyrically dope, Loco-Motive does nothing for me. everything else is ill as fukk to me though.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
tracklist I got mine in

No Introduction
Loco Motive
Queens story
Accident Murderers
The Black Bond
Wheres the Love
Worlds an Addiction
You Wouldn't understand
Daughters
Roses
Trust
Stay
Cherry Wine
Back When
Bye Baby

this lineup is unfukkwithable brehs :wow:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
nah, i feel him. I don't like World's An addiction, shyt is way too over produced and Nas is spitting a little to fast and mashing lyrics in his bars at the end. queen's story is ill but this beat sucks in comparison to the marvin gaye joint, that version is too ill to me. i fukk with everything but world's an addiction and while lyrically dope, Loco-Motive does nothing for me. everything else is ill as fukk to me though.

yeah not getting the marvin gaye version blew me...

GETTINIT23

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Out of all the classics that nas has blessed us with..........i cant stop listening to summer on smash....maybe cus its the weekend and i know its going to be nice out tmrw....but this has been on full blast repeat :yeshrug: