Official Nas Thread

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Queens Story is fukking ill, the way the beat keep changing, and them strings, salaam gets mad daps for that one. That shyt dont remind me of Who Killed It in the slightest. Queens Story is how that Nas/Primo classical orchestra track should have sounded.

H.S.

All Star
Daps
Queens Story is fukking ill, the way the beat keep changing, and them strings, salaam gets mad daps for that one. That shyt dont remind me of Who Killed It in the slightest. Queens Story is how that Nas/Primo classical orchestra track should have sounded.

Word. It's like a movie taking us through Queens. So cinematic.

Late

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Man the highs on this are so fukkin good. But some tracks are so boring. Back When can GTFO. Sh!t puts me to sleep. Daughters is meh. And Summer on Smash is the WOAT Nasir track

Overall Im happy with it though. Best hes done in a long time

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No Introduction and World's An Addiction are the weaker tracks to me. Not even cause Nas didnt show up, cause he did, but the beats are a bit much. "Overproduced" actually applies here IMO

Im sure some of yall would disagree tho. Its crazy how subjective it is. Someone just said they werent feeling Queen's Story which is :damn: to me

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Also, Miguel should NOT be allowed to spit bars on a fukking NAS album

But I like that joint tho...

Icewatermetallik

TheEastisintheHouse
Daps
Man the highs on this are so fukkin good. But some tracks are so boring. Back When can GTFO. Sh!t puts me to sleep. Daughters is meh. And Summer on Smash is the WOAT Nasir track

Overall Im happy with it though. Best hes done in a long time

:childplease:

Back When is one of the best tracks on the album! It totally gives off that nostalgic/classic 90's vibe.....

It really takes me back....

"You love to hear the story, how it all got started"!!!!

Oroko Saki

The Shredder
Daps
Theres not a wack song on Life is Good but i do think the song with Amy Winehouse is overrated. Good song but nothin great to me :manny:

Late

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:childplease:

Back When is one of the best tracks on the album! It totally gives off that nostalgic/classic 90's vibe.....

It really takes me back....

"You love to hear the story, how it all got started"!!!!

Yeah I know what he was going for and I appreciate that

But he did much better with that concept on Loco-Motive and wouldve appreciated something like that more. Its also placed weird as fukk in the album.