Official Nas Thread

Death6six6

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Gone for a few years and now the whole world is snoring on em" :myman:

We Been Waiting nikka!!!!! DAMN!!!!!! now gonna cop that retail,support this real shyt and spit on the faq Ocean CD when you see it!!!! ONE!!!!
:leostare:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
dat-ass-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-796.gif

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
People wondering if others are copping this album:

I know I am. Honestly, it's the least I can do after what I've heard from this album thus far (Currently on "Summer on Smash"). For all of the people who were talking about how hungry they were in this thread: posting empty plates, hungry folks, and people who look like you could play the vibraphone on their ribs, I challenge y'all to post a picture of the actual retail once it drops, so that way, we'll know the hype was real because Nas did his part and delivered an excellent LP. Let's see if us fans can hold up our end of the bargain and put him on top of the charts where he and this album belongs.

Now as I said, I started back listening after catching the holy ghost from listening to "World's an Addiction" and I'm on "Summer on Smash" and you guys have to be kidding me hating on this track. The song is a certified banger. I'm convinced those who hate this joint, are the same ones who'd like to keep him in the box just for their own selfish reasons. That song is dope.

Agent Zero

Rookie
Daps
Lyrical Masterclass!!! That's the only way i can describe how this nikka bodied this shyt lyrically. Taking all them other rappers to school and shyt. NAS HAS NO PEERS.