Official Nas Thread

Dylmatic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
France
so it's a good track? i heard it was ass. not sure who to trust :wtb:

world's an addiction and summer on smash are the 2 i'm worried about. someone please give me the honest scoop on these 2

World's An Addiction sounds like a classic track.

Summer on Smash like a good banger.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
so it's a good track? i heard it was ass. not sure who to trust :wtb:

world's an addiction and summer on smash are the 2 i'm worried about. someone please give me the honest scoop on these 2
World's an Addiction is dope breh I don't know wtf some of these nikkaz talking about SOS aint that bad based off the snippet sounds way better than braveheart party:yes:

pbconnect

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
GTA
hopefully this leaks today if not Im not getting my hopes up.....

I'm going to Buffalo N.Y. on Saturday and Im going to the same store in the outlet mall that I copped HHID from to see if they have it. Last time they sold me HHID about a week and a half before it was released in stores.

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
As a Nas fan, most of you guys are known Nas haters.
If anybody in here likes this album, I then get concerned because most people in here are some skinny jeans non real hip hop heads.

I was looking for the album, but I see its no longer even worth looking for because its getting positive reviews from the likes of you :dead:

Prolific_1011

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami-Wade County
As a Nas fan, most of you guys are known Nas haters.
If anybody in here likes this album, I then get concerned because most people in here are some skinny jeans non real hip hop heads.

I was looking for the album, but I see its no longer even worth looking for because its getting positive reviews from the likes of you :dead:
:what:

Never Broke Again

Save stuff for the 2020 Posty's
Daps
Reppin
DC
wait so miguel isn't even doing the hook lol? and large pro is on stay also ...?
still not feeling that guitar on the intro, shyt would sound so much better without it

Daps
Reppin
NULL
DON'T TOUCH YA shyt.

Its nearly here, be patient my brothers....no snippets.

meyerfamily.jpg

deeznutz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
GTA
World's an Addiction is dope breh I don't know wtf some of these nikkaz talking about SOS aint that bad based off the snippet sounds way better than braveheart party:yes:

this makes me feel a lot better. I hope your taste in music is like mine! thanks bruh enjoy yo!