Official Nas Thread

deeznutz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
GTA
yo fukk nas! this is killing me. I'm literally starving here. I did bring a lunch to work but it's just not cutting it :noah:

jamessh1

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not leaking until right before the album release is only increasing anticipation and will help nas move some decent units ... At least one would hope. Let's take this to 200 pages :smile:

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps

Na I don't need that, I don't need shyt. I just....I just want the leak :sadbron:.

IJUSTWANTTHELEAK!

crazy.gif

Don't worry I'm fine.

tumblr_m0suf2F7oi1r869x4.gif

KiD WavE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Southeast Ohio
everyone need to chill ... im hearing that its not going to leak for a few more days closer to the album probably the 13th ... but 1 or 2 more songs will be released and summer on smash definitely out today or at the very least nas performing it at the espys

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Remember when that fakkit 50 cent used to leak his enemies albums. Someone should tell him NaS is talking shyt:myman:
Also fukk jayz. I know camelface is bumpin life is good. This is the same half man/half mammal:usure: who has that secret stash of the goats music. Hiding the shyt between his lovely camel humps:scusthov: No bep. Also I just wanna say hennessy since I said enemies. Thug life what up

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not leaking until right before the album release is only increasing anticipation and will help nas move some decent units ... At least one would hope. Let's take this to 200 pages :smile:

It's "leaking" today. Can't really call it a leak when it's already at retail and being sold if you know where to go.

deeznutz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
GTA
Remember when that fakkit 50 cent used to leak his enemies albums. Someone should tell him NaS is talking shyt:myman:
Also fukk jayz. I know camelface is bumpin life is good. This is the same half man/half mammal:usure: who has that secret stash of the goats music. Hiding the shyt between his lovely camel humps:scusthov: No bep. Also I just wanna say hennessy since I said enemies. Thug life what up
:pachaha: post of the year! LOL