Reppin
NULL
ekjq0n.jpg

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
Catching up with this thread right now, It's almost 11 am over here in the EU and still no leak :to:

Ziggiy's post had me laughing something terrible :russ: Dude was watching movies, listenin to albums and still no leak? :heh:

I'm doing the same sh't till this album fvcking LEAKS

tumblr_lemt4yQV3U1qcfba3o1_500.gif

STILL feeling like this :sadbron:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo luca I head it was released in germany yesterday you know if thats true? If not feel like taking a lil train ride for the brehs? :why:

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
Yo luca I head it was released in germany yesterday you know if thats true? If not feel like taking a lil train ride for the brehs? :why:

I'm in Rome visiting my white fam and.. it's a 2 day train ride to Germany :sadbron: At least to the civilized part, I've heard they mad rascist in the south, on some "Heil Hitler" shyt :shaq: :sadcam:

However, I'm going to a record store Today to see if this sh*t is out over here in the land of Meat sauce and Spaghetti, if so there is going to be a massive feast my breh's :win:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Catching up with this thread right now, It's almost 11 am over here in the EU and still no leak :to:

Ziggiy's post had me laughing something terrible :russ: Dude was watching movies, listenin to albums and still no leak? :heh:

I'm doing the same sh't till this album fvcking LEAKS

tumblr_lemt4yQV3U1qcfba3o1_500.gif

just a few more days

pookie_new-jack-city.jpg

STILL feeling like this :sadbron: