Official Nas Thread

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
last 2-3 albums were disappointing as fukk with garbage beat selection. i dont know how you guys are so hyped for this shyt. my expectations are low as fukk when it comes to nas albums. fl2 >

Asdfhhklpiyrewss

All Star
Daps
last 2-3 albums were disappointing as fukk with garbage beat selection. i dont know how you guys are so hyped for this shyt. my expectations are low as fukk when it comes to nas albums. fl2 >

Please tell me what beats from Untitled are garbage to you

the_daddy

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
kJofT.jpg

:laugh:

take dat...and dat!! Fukk yo green dress :ahh: :obama:

Daps
:russ::gladbron::gladbron::ohhh::ohhh:

Nas getting ready to let it ALL hang out on this one...

I'm thinking this one'll be a cross between Stillmatic (hungry, fiery lyrics Nas) and God's Son (introspective, personal Nas)

Wasn't that what SD was supposed to be? At least he won't shoot himself in the foot by releasing a double disc this time...

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL

Nas coming off of Untitled, Lupe coming off of Assers, yet your expectations are low for Nas?

mmmkay :sitdown:

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
yes. because nas is not coming back with greatness no matter who he got producing his shyt (you see that corny ass cover). lupe still has time left.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Wasn't that what SD was supposed to be? At least he won't shoot himself in the foot by releasing a double disc this time...

SD was dope in my opinion. I love that album, it's actually the album that made me a true Nas fan. However at that point in his career, Nas was content. He was about to marry Kelis, was secure in his career, had worked out his relationship with his father and had excepted his mother's passing.

This album is different, his life is in relative turmoil. Divorced, wasn't able to even see his son born, paying a RIDICULOUS amount of spousal support for a bytch who was (rumored) to be running around his back fukking d-list rappers and making tapes, plus with the IRS down his back. He's channeled all of this into the music and sounds hungry. Also judging by Daughters and the album cover he wants to funnel some of his personal issues into the lyrics (ala Gods Son)

I can't wait. This album about to be:boss:

Ronald

Daps
Black James Bond is just called "Black Bond" now

"the fans will probably love black bond like james bond that's just some unadulterated shyt you need a PH.D in life to understand this track if everybody gets my album the first day they will hear it i'm worried i feel like my formula is only for me"

- Nas

props to biz for posting the info