Official Nas Thread

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
So after listening to Bye Baby as well as the other leaks I think we can fully expect the following...

5 Mics In The Source

XXL from XXL

5 Stars From Rolling Stone

10/10 Rap Reviews

Grammy Nominations for Best Rap Album and Best Rap/Sung Collaboration (Cherry Wine) (he'll win best Rap Album)

Number 3 on MTV's Top Hottest MCs list

The official burial of the FNM and the scouring of its last remaining pathetic members

175-215k first week beating that Queen Frank fakkit soundly for number 1 on billboard

ESCOBAR SEASON HAS RETURNED GODDAMNIT:youngsabo:

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
So after listening to Bye Baby as well as the other leaks I think we can fully expect the following...

5 Mics In The Source

XXL from XXL

10/10 Rap Reviews

Grammy Nominations for Best Rap Album and Best Rap/Sung Collaboration (Cherry Wine) (he'll win best Rap Album)

The official burial of the FNM and the scouring of its last remaining pathetic members

175-215k first week beating that Queen Frank fakkit soundly for number 1 on billboard

As much as this should happen....them Grammy nikkas don't know what they be doing when it comes to Hip-Hop......

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
As much as this should happen....them Grammy nikkas don't know what they be doing when it comes to Hip-Hop......

True but they love posthumous awards, so the Nas/Amy track will definitely get consideration. I also think Daughters' subject matter could help with the Grammy board

HHID

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bye Baby :ahh: I love how Nasty is taking his game to new heights, I respect him for doing tracks like this and Daughter, it's like a breath of fresh :ahh:

Exactly man! Nobody in the game is doing this! That's why I feel this is the best song on the album...and really, the first time u hear it at the end of the album, it's such a strong feeling...gave me goosebumps really...shyt put me in a zone...

I see posts on twitter sayin he Ethered Kelis but he didn't, he showed love to his ex wife and baby mother, while also being very realistic & honest about his situation with her...she can't even be mad at this song!

Never Broke Again

Save stuff for the 2020 Posty's
Daps
Reppin
DC

5 Mics In The Source

XXL from XXL

10/10 Rap Reviews

and then a 5.3 from pitchfork because it doesn't sound "fresh"

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps

5 Mics In The Source

XXL from XXL

10/10 Rap Reviews

I dont know man.. Grammys dont like Nas music

Drake will be his only competition really.. oh and Nicki Minaj:ld: