PHI 2 ATL

3089tar.gif

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
top 5 worse nas songs (on album) no particular order

money is my bytch - I hate this song, the beat is mediocre and the hook is just meh

you owe me - (nas raps are ill but timbo's production is subpar)

money make the world go round (that song killed the untitled overall vibe)

the combo y'all my nikkas/we're not alone - (not bad songs at all, but that's just personnal, I though theses songs were too corny and soft, but not in a good way, unlike soulful sounds for example, not to mention horribles hooks, I skipped these two songs)

UBR - nice concept, horrible beat

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Illmatic 5/5
It Was Written 4.8/5
I Am 4/5
Nastradamus 2/5
Stillmatic 5/5
The Lost Tapes 5/5
God's Son 4/5
Street's Disciple 3.5/5
Hip Hop is Dead 4/5
Untitled 4/5
Distant Relatives 3.5/5

:childplease:

money is my bytch - I hate this song, the beat is mediocre and the hook is just meh

the combo y'all my nikkas/we're not alone - (not bad songs at all, but that's just personnal, I though theses songs were too corny and soft, but not in a good way, unlike soulful sounds for example, not to mention horribles hooks, I skipped these two songs)

:wtf:

nikka calling legit classic and thought provoking tracks wack :smh: im about to start negging nikkas.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

:wtf:

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
that's why I precised personnal. I can see why people can like theses songs but I just don't feels them. And it's not like we are talking about classic Nas' song, so chill.

I forgot big girl in the discussion. I liked the song at first but now... Is it because I'm french and don't fully master english language but is it a pedobear song ????

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
that's why I precised personnal. I can see why people can like theses songs but I just don't feels them. And it's not like we are talking about classic Nas' song, so chill.

I forgot big girl in the discussion. I liked the song at first but now... Is it because I'm french and don't fully master english language but is it a pedobear song ????

:rudy: nah, you listed two of the best songs on untitled those ARE classic songs.

Oroko Saki

The Shredder
Daps
Just called out of work again. Luckily I have 2 different jobs so I missed work at my other job yesterday, tomorrow could potentially be a problem if this doesnt leak.

4Eyez

Next stop is...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, New York
Brehs is snoozing on SD, seriously.

Illmatic 5/5
It was written 4.5/5
I am... 3/5
Nastradamus 2.5/5
Stillmatic 4.5/5
Lost Tapes 5/5