Official Nas Thread

iPod Raheem 2.0

D, mother****er, D.
Daps
Reppin
Event Staff Correctional Facility
This is dope. I come into this thread regularly and my smile grows wider and wider. Not just because the album hasn't leaked--that's dope, too. But also because it makes me realize that there are true Nas fans all over who anticipate his projects like I do and who have appreciated and enjoyed his music for nearly two decades. Salute to him and salute to y'all. Look forward to listening to this shyt come July 17th. Feeling real sentimental and shyt. :damn:

Jamaro85

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is dope. I come into this thread regularly and my smile grows wider and wider. Not just because the album hasn't leaked--that's dope, too. But also because it makes me realize that there are true Nas fans all over who anticipate his projects like I do and who have appreciated and enjoyed his music for nearly two decades. Salute to him and salute to y'all. Look forward to listening to this shyt come July 17th. Feeling real sentimental and shyt. :damn:

I had to post on the 100th page (20 posts per page), and this is the perfect thing to be said.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is what u call life is good illness im talking to myself ...............im starving..........

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Surely someone somewhere is listening to this album, reading this thread.

Let us have it :ohlawd:

DirtyD

Last Time That I Checc'd......
Daps
Reppin
Queens
3685668_o.gif