Official Nas Thread

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was listening to Distant Relatives a few minutes ago and Nas was on some shyt during that ******, DR and LIG period. I am very impressed by the way he injected far more relevant and serious content and less street shyt when we know he is famous for his street shyt. I bet his unreleased Def Jam stuff is dope too. I appreciate the mature Nas and his chosen subject matter these days... and when I am in the mood to remember my own wild out days on the south side of Chicago, I appreciate that street shyt too.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Was listening to Distant Relatives a few minutes ago and Nas was on some shyt during that ******, DR and LIG period. I am very impressed by the way he injected far more relevant and serious content and less street shyt when we know he is famous for his street shyt. I bet his unreleased Def Jam stuff is dope too. I appreciate the mature Nas and his chosen subject matter these days... and when I am in the mood to remember my own wild out days on the south side of Chicago, I appreciate that street shyt too.

nas been doing that since I Am

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Nas, Kehlani Join Lauryn Hill's 'Diaspora Calling!' Tour

Lauryn Hill has added some major support for her upcoming MLH Caravan: A Diaspora Calling! tour. The North American jaunt that will hit Ravinia in Chicago on Thursday, has added Nas, Kehlani, Noname and Little Simz to select dates on the three-month outing, which will hit Detroit, Minneapolis, Atlanta, Boston, New York and Los Angeles before hopping to Japan in late October and returning for gigs in San Francisco, Seattle and New Orleans in November and December.

Ms. Lauryn Hill Launches 'Diaspora Calling' Music and Art Series in Brooklyn

The tour pulls elements from HIll's inaugural Diaspora Calling! music festival, held in Brooklyn earlier in April. "The MLH Caravan allows me to continue the theme of unity and celebration of the many facets of cultural and artistic beauty throughout the African diaspora while on tour this summer and fall," Hill said in a statement announcing the outing, which will also feature opening sets from Seun Anikulapo Kuti, Paul Beaubrun and the Soul Rebels. "In these days of tension, tumult and transition, an exchange of this kind can yield direction, expression, understanding and empowerment as well as connection, self Love and appreciation that hopefully overflows into our respective communities."

Nas, Kehlani Join Lauryn Hill's 'Diaspora Calling!' Tour

I hope we still get an album this year :sadcam: There was some speculation in here something could drop on his bday but that's not going to happen

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
fukk with Jungle y'all
The shyt goes

Classic ignorance

Sounds like QB

jabari jones is a national treasure. how this dude didnt get a reality show after the illmatic doc is beyond me. "told super lie" & "dont tell mommy" are a couple of the funniest things ive heard in the last decade.