Official Mortal Kombat Thread

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
My homie that works at a theatre ran a screener for some people.....I asked him how it was he only said “don’t go in too excited and be ready for a mean ass cliffhanger and u won’t be too disappointed” bruh I’m like what u mean too disappointed? He said the cliffhanger made him mad/unsatisfied and he said he can’t say more than that and started laughing..... I was never expecting a masterpiece but maybe a live action version of the scorpions revenge movie which would leave me extremely satisfied. I really hope this franchise is not trying to set up a “universe” with this one because let’s be honest here, outside of marvel, these other film companies have no clue how to do it.
There is more than enough of a deep story and characters to do a movie universe for MK

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
My homie that works at a theatre ran a screener for some people.....I asked him how it was he only said “don’t go in too excited and be ready for a mean ass cliffhanger and u won’t be too disappointed” bruh I’m like what u mean too disappointed? He said the cliffhanger made him mad/unsatisfied and he said he can’t say more than that and started laughing..... I was never expecting a masterpiece but maybe a live action version of the scorpions revenge movie which would leave me extremely satisfied. I really hope this franchise is not trying to set up a “universe” with this one because let’s be honest here, outside of marvel, these other film companies have no clue how to do it.

i assume the budget is low for this. If they can make the MK movies an annual event like Saw/Fast And the Furious and it just be full of Gore and tom foolery I'm here for it.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY

XsQoYNx.png

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
man when i comes to hard rated R action i dont listen to no one's opinion until i watch..ill be up in the middle of the night catching this
Never. Listen. To. Anyone’s. Opinion. On. Movies. Except. Your. Own. :russ:

idk why that’s a foreign concept in here.

critics, regular folk? Unless they have the exact same taste as you, like down to a tee, then it’s moot. There’s no “right” or “wrong” with a review. It’s someone’s opinion based on what they bring to the thing. That’s it.