Official Mortal Kombat Thread

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
:wow:Breh I got this trailer on a loop, it reminds me of this piff from way back

:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

The only thing that I've always hated about that trailer is Sub Zero got taken out by Baraka. Then again, I'm a Sub Zero fanboy so yeah that's my salty side talking. I remember playing that game trailer on that Nintendo booth that they had set up at Toys R' Us all of the time.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
That wasn't annihilation homie that was the first movie. Annihilation was the one with the cheap power Ranger fights.

Breh when the voice over goes REPTILE that is easily the livest I've ever seen an audience get. Granted I was like 11 years old but I remember that to this day.

Niccaz was wilding :wow:

1ncognegro

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#SidenikkaGang 804 VA
Breh when the voice over goes REPTILE that is easily the livest I've ever seen an audience get. Granted I was like 11 years old but I remember that to this day.

Niccaz was wilding :wow:
I remember being in the theater hype asf when he hit Liu Kang with that kick to start the fight :wow:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
I remember being in the theater hype asf when he hit Liu Kang with that kick to start the fight :wow:

Man I read the old thread and I said the exact same shyt :russ:

When you heard "REPTILE!", I was only 11 but I swear to gawd I've never heard a theatre since then wild out so much. I thought they'd tear down the cinema.