Official Mortal Kombat Thread

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I doubt it'll happen at all. There's no Quan Chi in the trailer so the entire Scorpion-Sub Zero beef would have to be rewritten.

If they got rid of Quan Chi because of china then Noob won't be in either since he's a demon/ghost

giphy.gif

Scorpion and Bi-Han are my favorite characters. This would be tough

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps

Their history is def gonna be the driving force of the movie. The film starts out with them beefing.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was looking forward to this so I'll check this out but I'm just not sure MK and SF can translate well into good movies. I've seen so many attempts that just seem like they cant nail it.
:ld:

That one the Michael Jai White was doing looked promising though.

Let see how it goes.

It’s definitely nostalgia from growing up on it, but I can fw MK and MK:A to this day :pachaha:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I was looking forward to this so I'll check this out but I'm just not sure MK and SF can translate well into good movies. I've seen so many attempts that just seem like they cant nail it.
:ld:

That one the Michael Jai White was doing looked promising though.

Let see how it goes.

Well ever since Mortal Kombat 9 the games have made it easy to translate them into movies. The story of the games are basically movies in of themselves. It's practically a layup.

MK easily has the best story of any fighting game now.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Well ever since Mortal Kombat 9 the games have made it easy to translate them into movies. The story of the games are basically movies in of themselves. It's practically a layup.

MK easily has the best story of any fighting game now.
I know they can't do worse than that tekken movie :damn: