***Official*** Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Wii-U/3DS

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
there are about 10 different weapons to choose from that play completely different then one another. I main the dual swords which makes it feel more like a traditional hack n slash

Okay. I will cop in a few weeks.
In a nutshell breh. Its extremely fun when playing it though.

see above reply.

:blessed:Copping this weekend.

fukking fakkit. I picked up Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze because of ur recommendation. And now ur talking about copping monster hunter 3?! Im not going to neg cause ur cool people, but I will say ur a fakkit for this! :pacspit:

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
fukking fakkit. I picked up Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze because of ur recommendation. And now ur talking about copping monster hunter 3?! Im not going to neg cause ur cool people, but I will say ur a fakkit for this! :pacspit:

:whoa:sorry breh. I just now heard of this monster hunter game on the coli. and its half the price of dk tropical freeze.

:myman:You made a good decision though. dk is a must for your wii u library. I played it for bout half an hour and was like :whew: this is too much for me right now and went back to sm3dw.
:obama:You gotta have every great game on that wii u breh. cop both.

Red Maverick II

Special A Class Hunter
Daps
Is the game as slow and methodical as it looks on youtube gameplay vids? I see people using those huge ass swords and that makes it look really plodding, and quite frankly, boring. I like the idea of buying an action rpg game that you can spend hundreds of hours on, but I don't want to buy it and then not like it.

There are demos on both the 3DS and Wii U so you can try it before hand and see if you like it

teacher

All Star
Daps
I'm about to hop on in a few for whoever wants to get it in....

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
If everyone could be as sophisticated in their tastes as you. We all know in your eyes Killzone is the epitome of gaming. :heh:

Both you and your opinions on gaming belong in the bushes.
I got Killzone and I traded it in in less than a week. Breh, you know nothing of my gaming tastes. I downloaded the demo for this game, and it fukking sucked. Be mad :yeshrug:

teacher

All Star
Daps
Accept my friend request then you can come to my room when you are in network mode

07 novices A-> lobby1-> The Coli