Knicks
when did hiphop become white?
eminem-mmlp.jpg

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
What good are sales when your album is wack. If I was getting money from the sales I'd be more willing to partake in the rejoicing of sales whether its wack or not. But to brag about sales and put out a weak CD, that's nothing to brag about as far as fans go. At least it shouldn't be something to brag about.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
What good are sales
when your album is wack. If I was getting money from the sales I'd be more willing to partake in the rejoicing of sales whether its wack or not. But to brag about sales and put out a weak CD, that's nothing to brag about as far as fans go. At least it shouldn't be something to brag about.

What about the people that actually like the album though? This isn't something that people are universally trashing.

MiC

Pro
Daps
Critics gave the album an average 75/100. Not amazing but certainly not trash.

The people have clearly spoken with their wallets....

Critics/music fans > haters

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
What about the people that actually like the album though? This isn't something that people are universally trashing.
Its Eminem, his people are gonna always like his shyt no matter what. The album is not very good its borderline terrible. But this thread is focused on sales and how he's winning. Well for em that isn't hard. He will always sell. Does this album deserve to sell this well? hell no.