[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
39103-Brad-Pitt-What-s-in-the-Box-gi-b1l3.gif

:unsure:

:mjlol:

I just copped this game after rage quitting about a year ago after I got 2/3 of the way through. I think I went through it too fast and didn't do enough side missions and research at the base to really tool up so I could progress through the later missions effectively. :francis:

that's not happening again :demonic:

Last edited:

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
i love the coli :blessed:

dap/rep because there was a bad bytch in line with me and she had a lovely ass :noah:

:demonic: just know when you hear the alarms and your FOB is under attack that i'm taking everything
giphy.gif
allyourbase.jpg

MGSV Phantom Pain has online multiplayer :dwillhuh:
breh the whole time I played it I never even knew that was an option :wtf:

is it fun?

is it just you against one person or is it a whole bunch of people running around?

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
MGSV Phantom Pain has online multiplayer :dwillhuh:
breh the whole time I played it I never even knew that was an option :wtf:

is it fun?

is it just you against one person or is it a whole bunch of people running around?

It's squad vs squad.

It's not very good either. Gets boring fast.

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
in regards to the close quarters combat

sometimes I wanna punch people and knock people out but the vast majority of the time it goes to the hold/put 'em to sleep

I've tried standing still and not pressing anything directional and pressing R2 but ninety nine times out of a hundred it wants to do the hold or throw instead of the punches and kicks regardless of whether I'm pressing anything directional or not on my left stick. what gives?

can anybody help a breh out :lupe:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL

sometimes I wanna punch people and knock people out but the vast majority of the time it goes to the hold/put 'em to sleep

I've tried standing still and not pressing anything directional and pressing R2 but ninety nine times out of a hundred it wants to do the hold or throw instead of the punches and kicks regardless of whether I'm pressing anything directional or not on my left stick. what gives?

I've used CQC only a handful of times. Using quiet and her tranq darts are a cheat code

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

breh cqc is punches and kicks

i'm confused

you hold r2 to choke.. then tap to choke out

you press NO directions and tap r2 to punch and kick aka cqc and knock him out

you hold a direction and tap r2 to hip throw his ass

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
breh cqc is punches and kicks

i'm confused

you hold r2 to choke.. then tap to choke out

you press NO directions and tap r2 to punch and kick aka cqc and knock him out

you hold a direction and tap r2 to hip throw his ass

yeah the no directions thing hasn't been working for me. I've been practicing on motherbase, NOT pressing in any direction and Snake still grabs em up for the choke, albeit after a few kicks and punches, but I still can't get him to just throw kicks and punches without the grab.