[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Got it!!!!!!!!!!

hell_yes.gif

@-DMP- @Los!

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I never preordered a game online before. I paid for the fastest shipping method. Does that mean I will get the game the day after it comes out?
They'll ship either that Friday or Monday either way it will be at our houses on Tuesday which is the release date.
:ohlawd:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
My only gripe is I would've rather had it in store cause I would've picked that joint up at the midnight release been playing Tuesday like 12:32a.m lol
You ain't ever lie man! LOL
Yo no joke, me and my wife are expecting our second baby on September 3rd. I was messin with her like "Baby you better hold on to the baby until like September 10th at least cause that Metal Gear Solid isn't gonna play itself and Big Boss needs me to help him save the world. I ain't changing diapers until I know my boy is straight!" LOL

Last edited:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You ain't ever lie man! LOL
Yo no joke, me and my wife are expecting our second baby on September 3rd. I was messin with her like "Baby you better hold on to the baby until like September 10th at least cause that Metal Gear Solid isn't gonna play itself and Big Boss needs my to help him save the world. I ain't changing diapers until I know my boy is straight!" LOL
Congratulations breh me and my wife working on our next child too lol, I love walking out the store past everyone holding they regular editions with that big ass collectors box like :smugbiden:

You can hear them in the background "he got the collectors" :mjcry:

:russ:*hops in my car pulls off like* :mjlol: