[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
oh you got good weapons?

nas-mask.gif

By the time you're built up to do that u will realize how stupid it will be to test me

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
:damn: this opener!

man what the fukk is going on?! Why are these folks after me? Who the fukk is this fire dude and the female with him?

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just copped MGV :blessed:

Will drive to Chinese Joint to pick up my Chinese food and buy some whiskey to drink to get my buzz on tonight

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I seriously underestimated how far these dudes can see now. shyt got me copping out from ghosting some missions. When I see too many guards to figure out a way around... :martin: I say fukk it, start blasting heads and hide the bodies in dumpsters and porta-potties.

Only had one S rank so far and that was from the Prologue :extraflabby:

I saw the building I had to extract bruh from and I accidentally pressed an alarm back in the village, had no idea what it was, so the area was on Alert level moderate even though I had never been seen. :martin:

I saw literally 17 nikkas just waiting on a nikka to run up. :huhldup:

I pulled out the phantom cigar to waste time and then alert level went low and shifts changed so 4 nikkas got in the whip and rode off. :wow:

Was able to extract him and only had to handle 2 dudes. :ehh:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
God damn internet. Prolly had the biggest twist of the whole game spoiled for me :snoop: :mjcry: Even though it's not that hard to figure out based on
the voice of the character

Now I'm just gonna be playing with half the motivation waiting for the reveal, ready to just end it all and off myself for scrolling by this bit of text :mjcry: