[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Game is engrossing. I know we will all miss codecs but tapes are so much more convenient.

I actually listen to these now as opposed to codecs because you can listen while traveling/sneaking. Only thing is I wish it would auto pause the tape when someone calls.

Kaz be talking over the damn tape like dj clue :francis:

Also, I wish you could use the touch pad to start and stop tapes instead of having to pull up the idiot.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Game is engrossing. I know we will all miss codecs but tapes are so much more convenient.

I actually listen to these now as opposed to codecs because you can listen while traveling/sneaking. Only thing is I wish it would auto pause the tape when someone calls.

Also, I wish you could use the touch pad to start and stop tapes instead of having to pull up the idiot.
That's one of the funniest auto corrects I've seen in my life :russ:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:laff:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

What there's no Codec?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Omg this dude appear from outta nowhere :snoop:

*buys $80 worth of fukking MB coins for all my nemesis*
They recommend you play a good portion of the game and stack up some money before making an FOB that way you can have a decent level of defense instead of getting raped right away.