Essential Official Men's Hygiene Thread

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just used this thing for the first time and....

ibdGoJT4S6odhc.gif

That mothafukka cleaned the shyt outta my nuts...My girl bout to have a mouthful this weekend:mjpls:
How is it on the nut sack? Not cuts?

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
Just used this thing for the first time and....

ibdGoJT4S6odhc.gif

That mothafukka cleaned the shyt outta my nuts...My girl bout to have a mouthful this weekend:mjpls:
How you ain't cut your nuts with that? I've got a different norelco and that shyt cut me the first time and ever since then I use it for everything but my nuts, I use shtick hydro 5 razor.

Chef

All Star
Daps
Brehs what are some good boxer briefs? That'll last awhile, won't stretch too quick and won't ride up.

Every pair I get has the same problems, shyt is annoying.

I wear these. I've had them for a while now, never run up, keep their shape, helps against chafing and they're breathable. NY summers use to have my nuts like :whew:but now:ahh:with those boxers. They are pricey but they work. :smugbiden:

Daps
been using Lysol wipes, and Clorox wipes to clean my face for the last 8 months, moslty Clorox wipes tho.....
2ake3ir.gif

face wipes, clean and clear and clearsel dont work for me.........
VyPJ4XA_zpskgy8pxeo.png

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I have oily skin and Shea Butter/ coconut oil clogs my pores. Try grapeseed oil.

I have an oily face and I read the reviews regarding the grape seed oil product.

As a note to anyone buying this product - I emailed NOW to ask about how the product is processed and received the following reply: "The grapeseed oil is extracted with hexane, the hexane is removed from the final product." After researching hexane extraction, there may still be very slight traces of hexane still in this product or other hexane processed products. Just a note to those looking to buy since this information was not included anywhere on the label.

I'm sure if it's the right product for any black men with oily skin.