RichieRich

Beg my pardon to Martin...
Daps
Reppin
Negroes with guns
Black soap for the face

black-soap-block.jpg

yall nikkas welcome in advance! :birdman:

Mixed this with sugar and made a scrub/mask.

:blessed:

Only been on it (african black soap) a few days but :ahh:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Baking soda is in tons of dental products

And more safe than the average tooth paste

And approved by dental associations
That's cool and all but I'll take the dentist's word for it

Don't brush your teeth with baking soda, it's too abrasive it can lead to sensitivity

I'm a dentist

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Not much but a lil tip is...

Don't over saturate yourself with cologne.

Couple spritzes (on flesh, not clothes...preferably in places you'll sweat like nape of neck, where your arm joint is, back of neck)

My dad always told me, cologne should be a nice surprise for people that you hug/get close to. They come in your "personal space" and get a nice "surprise" by the nice smell...

Not for the whole world to smell...

No hate, do what works for you, but I've followed this since I was 13 and he gave me a lesson about putting on TOO MUCH cologne after I sprayed myself down like it was axe spray lol....

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
That's cool and all but I'll take the dentist's word for it
You do know that sounds funny saying you'll take the dentist word for it but won't take the dental associations word which is made up of you know dentists. Lol

Couple spritzes (on flesh, not clothes...preferably in places you'll sweat like nape of neck, where your arm joint is, back of neck)

My dad always told me, cologne should be a nice surprise for people that you hug/get close to. They come in your "personal space" and get a nice "surprise" by the nice smell...

No hate, do what works for you, but I've followed this since I was 13 and he gave me a lesson about putting on TOO MUCH cologne after I sprayed myself down like it was axe spray lol....
Even though this should be basic a lot of dudes be on that dousing flow and or they use too many of the products at the same time. Remember one dude at my gym had the soap, lotion, and cologne of a product man. That dude was literally doing to much. Could smell boy a block away.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Since it's here... anyone have any tips on uncurling hair/facial hair? I got a Mohawk (James harden... Dwight Howard.... something like that) but I want it a bit spikier and I want my facial hair to straighten out a bit. I used to grow an afro and shyt years ago but now my hair curls way too soon

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
You do know that sounds funny saying you'll take the dentist word for it but won't take the dental associations word which is made up of you know dentists. Lol
I didn't read anything about it being approved by dental associations myself, I only saw a poster say it was. I did however see a poster who said they were a dentist claim that using (solely) baking soda wasn't good. I was just passing on the information.

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up

I spray one time only on the wrist

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I didn't read anything about it being approved by dental associations myself, I only saw a poster say it was. I did however see a poster who said they were a dentist claim that using (solely) baking soda wasn't good. I was just passing on the information.
Nah I was just fukking with you cause it sounds funny that's all.