Official Memorial Service for the University of Michigan 2024 Football Season [9-21-24]: #11 USC Trojans vs #17 Michigan Wolverines

Who Wins?

• Total voters

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
In the second half if Michigan can't get at least one pass thrown 7+ yards down the field this offense will start to work against them. USC defensive coordinator is selling on the run so hard just running ain't gonna do it.
A quick screen to a wr or slant is the next thing they need to add to this offense.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Also I just remembered...... @Bigwhite2498 yall got to play Davis Warren :gucci:

SHUT THE FUCCK UP :what:
Um orgy definitely played that game we just didn’t allow him to run all over us like this bum ass usc defense :umad: and I can’t shut the Fucck up you stay on my head so now on yours lmao it’s all love you funny I like annoying you

calh45

Cal
Daps
A quick screen to a wr or slant is the next thing they need to add to this offense.

With how SC is calling defense they could literally do a jr high school level pop pass to the TE off a play action and get 20 yards. I don't know nothing about Orji's ability to throw, but if he can't do basic throws they can only get away with this offense against Lincoln Riley.