Official MCU Phase 5 Thread

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
I wonder which hero will the MCU’s Rogue. Get her powers from Wonder Man, Captain Marvel, or both.

Last edited:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Ngl, it was a little weird going this past May without a new MCU flick coming out. These movies usually kick off the summer slate. That’s just what I’m used to.

Deadpool and Wolverine sharing the same screen is one thing, but Marvel restricting their content output to one theatrical film this year should benefit their case even more at the box office.

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
A movie would be better. His powers I think would translate well visually to the big screen.
It seems like theyre just taking all of Spidey’s teammates from the Amazing Spiderman cartoon and giving them a series

Is White Tiger next?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Ngl, it was a little weird going this past May without a new MCU flick coming out. These movies usually kick off the summer slate. That’s just what I’m used to.

Deadpool and Wolverine sharing the same screen is one thing, but Marvel restricting their content output to one theatrical film this year should benefit their case even more at the box office.

They gave niccas the break the claimed they needed :mjgrin:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yeah, even though they didn't really plan for it to that way with the reshoots and strike, this year having 1 movie (with huge numbers that's also hopefully good) might result in a much needed momentum shift into next year. Having four scheduled next year seems like too much, but Blade is probably going to get push out to the following year.