[Official] Marvel’s “Wolverine” (PS5)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The way they treat these developers with crunch and all that is just criminal

I remember reading articles about the production of RDR2 and people felt like making that game took years off their lives

What kinda shyt is that?

These game companies are just wicked

This is about AI and voice actors

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
still wicked tbh. Using AI instead of voice actors isnt cool. Just use the VA's

I agree but we also complain about development of games getting longer and more expensive, AI sucks for developers and actors but there’s a reason why tech industries (amongst others) are pushing so hard for them with rising cost for everything.

There’s no other means of fixing those two problems outside of more automation. You can’t have more hand made assets and expect cost to come down eventually which means less risk taking with these AAA games

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I agree but we also complain about development of games getting longer and more expensive, AI sucks for developers and actors but there’s a reason why tech industries (amongst others) are pushing so hard for them with rising cost for everything.

There’s no other means of fixing those two problems outside of more automation. You can’t have more hand made assets and expect cost to come down eventually which means less risk taking with these AAA games
idk the ins and outs of videogames but i'd rather they use AI in aspects that wouldn't put people out of work completely. We use AI at my job, but it's not causing anyone to be laid off. Maybe they can do that? :manny:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
idk the ins and outs of videogames but i'd rather they use AI in aspects that wouldn't put people out of work completely. We use AI at my job, but it's not causing anyone to be laid off. Maybe they can do that? :manny:
use it to make random NPCs, weapons, locations