Official March Madness 2024 Thread

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
Just came back from the store. Got the game thread open in another window. Blunt rolled up, beer ice cold... RuppRafters hit me with the "bad gateway" :sadcam:
Ive never heard of that site but i got curious. Works fine for me and I'm not anywhere close to kentucky

This thread in hindsight
:dead:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory

200w.gif

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\

This thread in hindsight
:dead:
That thread is hilarious :mjlol:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
These kids bounce around from high school to high school, AAU program to AAU program and never win at any stop.

They get to college with zero idea of how to play actual basketball and get exposed. Calipari won’t stop recruiting them but he should. This team is a prime example.

I didn’t know he has a $33 million buy out :picard: good luck
Thing is, he kinda went for a more veteran laden, less HS recruit heavy squad with the Oscar Tshibwe-Sahvir Wheeler team. They were a 2 seed. Lost to St Peter's.

It's really hard to win in this format if you're just a BAD Xs and Os coach. The offensive philosophy for this team was stellar. A systematically terrible defense and really just a lack of emphasis on that side of things.

It's the same thing when you watch Bama - there's just not a want to to be a high level defense