ncaa legends but don't project to be great professionals

that asteroid ready to hit HA

The nba decides bring back defense they Will be contributors and the next level

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
UConn is going to eviscerate Purdue next round. Just total domestication.

Bama didn't really have a chance once Castle started making shots, plus Karaban/Spencer got more involved after halftime. Their best defense was pretty much sagging off Newton/Castle. All the props in the world to Sears (still being a dikkhead at the end of games, but that's just how they always do) and Nelson though.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
The nba decides bring back defense they Will be contributors and the next level
nba moving more & more towards 5 out offense exclusively

the type of big who just parks himself in the paint is basically a self check now

defense will always matter but they type of defender they are looking for at the center spot is changing

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
nah that's the general rap on clingan & edey

ncaa legends but don't project to be great professionals

that asteroid ready to hit HA

Nah Clingan will be fine, assuming his stamina isn't as much of an issue as some have said. His closest comp is Kessler, who's going to be a rotational center for 10 years assuming no injuries (Don also has had more of an injury rap than Walker had in college to be fair). Clingan has better post footwork on offense, Kessler may play a bit better defending in space, and Walker is probably a bit springier as an alley oop threat, but they're basically 1 to 1 in terms of NBA evaluation.

If you made this post before Kessler or even about Kessler, I'd understand it

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Nah Clingan will be fine, assuming his stamina isn't as much of an issue as some have said. His closest comp is Kessler, who's going to be a rotational center for 10 years assuming no injuries (Don also has had more of an injury rap than Walker had in college to be fair). Clingan has better post footwork on offense, Kessler may play a bit better defending in space, and Walker is probably a bit springier as an alley oop threat, but they're basically 1 to 1 in terms of NBA evaluation.

If you made this post before Kessler or even about Kessler, I'd understand it
from dominant factors on the ncaa level to walker kessler

you are not really disagreeing with me

HA

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
The NBA can't get appreciably more perimeter oriented than it has to this point, and we've even seen more teams prioritize centers/center sized bigs the last few years. Giannis, Jokic, and Joel all primarily operate below the 3 point line but outside of the paint. Sengun, Sabonis, Bam - all on the next tier but very similar.

Clingan type guys aren't the primary type of defender you want, but every team wants one of those type of guys as a change up defender for these type of centers.

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
from dominant factors on the ncaa level to walker kessler

you are not really disagreeing with me

HA

I'm disagreeing with the extinct part of the initial post. These guys aren't going extinct any time soon. We've already hit the relative peak in terms of where centers want to operate from. At least until we get more Wembanyama types that are basically guards, we know where the best offensive centers want to get going. Kessler has done more than fine in those matchups.

THIS post I'm quoting now seems like you're saying that this archetype of player just goes from being all-world in the NCAA to just being a rotational guy in the Pros. I don't disagree with that, but that has been the case for damn near a decade now. It's nothing new. That being said, he should still have a spot in the league for 10 years assuming good health and some reasonable improvement.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
I'm disagreeing with the extinct part of the initial post. These guys aren't going extinct any time soon. We've already hit the relative peak in terms of where centers want to operate from. At least until we get more Wembanyama types that are basically guards, we know where the best offensive centers want to get going. Kessler has done more than fine in those matchups.

THIS post I'm quoting now seems like you're saying that this archetype of player just goes from being all-world in the NCAA to just being a rotational guy in the Pros. I don't disagree with that, but that has been the case for damn near a decade now. It's nothing new. That being said, he should still have a spot in the league for 10 years assuming good health and some reasonable improvement.
extinct in the league meaning you will not see a team built around that style of play

you are basically just expanding & adding color to what i am saying