Official March Madness 2024 Thread

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
iowas coach needs to coach and draw some consistent players to create shots for clark

• Dap
Reactions: DJK

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
iowas coach needs to coach and draw some consistent players to create shots for clark
she hasn't all season. Clark been playing one on one shooting wide open 3s off the screen. When you've been doing that ALL YEAR, it's hard to change at the last minute. Remember when JJ Reddikk sorry azz was averaging damn near 30 a game his senior year? I was telling everyone for years, "this guy has no ball handing and he shoots open shots off screens all game against zone defense). Well, Big Baby and LSU wasn't having it when Duke played them that night. Reddikk didn't even have 10 points. They put a man on him at all times and made him create off the dribble. He showed us he was nothing more than a spot up shooter.

Illmagic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m no expert but I dunno what can be drawn up. UConn is willing to switch on and off ball screens. If she attacks the mis match a 2nd defender is coming. She was just trash at reading and was turning it over crazy. If she can settle down there are open shots available but can they make them?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I'm convinced coaches are told not to press certain stars. There is no reason that every team Iowa played didn't show her this defense. It makes no fukin sense.
how many team's got Uconn's talent and have a coach that's got experience with guarding players of a superstar caliber in the ncaa :skip:

clark certified. she getting clamped the fukk out but its because uconn is postured explicitly against players like her more than anything else