Official March Madness 2024 Thread

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
I feel bad for Shead he really was the diffrence …

I respect Sampson but it’s already been mentioned that playing style only gonna get you so far without injury or the offense going cold…Reminiscent of those Huggins Cincinnati teams..

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
team is only going to get so far playing this style of basketball
same shyt every year
they need to start recruiting wings who are skilled rathern than undersized guards and scrappy forwards

Their problem is that the past couple of years, the one player they can't afford to lose always gets hurt or ends up playing hurt. And that individual is usually their offensive catalyst or their leading scorer.

But you can teach defense. They need guys who can put it in the hole when defense alone isn't enough.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Their problem is that the past couple of years, the one player they can't afford to lose always gets hurt or ends up playing hurt. And that individual is usually their offensive catalyst or their leading scorer.

But you can teach defense. They need guys who can put it in the hole when defense alone isn't enough.
pretty much
duke won the game because fillipowski and roach were skilled
they slashed and made tough shots/buckets when it was needed

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Can’t really blame Sampson for Shead going down. Any team would lose without their best player.

He does need to start bringing in some bigs he can run his offense through though imo if he’s going to play so slow. Can’t rely on average shooting guards to carry your offense in the tourney.

Rob's al Ghul

LOCKin' 'em down in the home of the Terrapins
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
410/301/202
Surprised the Cardinal got knocked out. I thought they'd ultimately give UofSC a game.

If y'all had anything even close to this men's Great 8, go ahead and get in on that Powerball.