Official March Madness 2023 thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Can't do anything if your guards or coaches are too incompetent to give you the rock.

Careful. If you say anything negative, a retarded Canadian and a couple other bums might take issue with it. :mjlol:
I've only seen him play a couple of times this season, But every time I've seen him he looks like one of them throwback big ass stiff whiteboys a team like Gonzaga or Duke would have

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Funny thing is -- Purdue typically puts out pretty good NBA players, if they move on from Painter (which after this game, they definitely should), they should have no problem finding a coach.
I mean, Bennett saved his ass after losing to UMBC by winning it all the following year.
*years ago

Literally just have to press his team and they fold every time.

Looks like a team built to win in 1947.
They do look like they ride in automobiles to sock hops

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Providence coach looks like he was attacked by a bear back in the day and during the attack he curled up in a ball and protected his face and neck while it gnawed on the back of his head but it ended healing up decently

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
how did they guard Edey?
Doubled him constantly, fronted him and forced Purdues trash guards to shoot threes, which they couldnt - even though they were wide fukking open.

Edey also has to take blame, he only took 1 shot the last 12 mins of the game. You're the national player of the year? You can't be losing to some fukking midgets. If he scores 40 and has 20 boards and they lose, you live with that

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I've only seen him play a couple of times this season, But every time I've seen him he looks like one of them throwback big ass stiff whiteboys a team like Gonzaga or Duke would have

The guards did him no favors but he also lost the ball a few times, got stripped, let a rebound bounce off his face, was out of position on multiple other missed shots where he should have gotten the board...

I was not impressed.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
College Basketball Parity is the best it's ever been in history. I love it.

NIL, Transfer Portal, One & Done, and G-League

A perfect storm for a sport that already had quite a bit of parity, now the talent gap is constantly shrinking.

Then again, FDU is the smallest team in the tournament, UMBC was small too, so coaching plays a big part too.