Official March Madness 2023 thread

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Congrats to them Uconn boys.. Size gave us problems as we couldnt finish around the rim for anything:dame:

Gotta finish the deal now, one more game..

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had no idea the women's title game got shifted to the afternoon and on ABC, they bout to get maximum exposure tomorrow

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Gotta be the greatest feeling in the world.

I know growing up we all pretended to hit buzzer beaters to win the game alone in your backyard or at the park.

And if you missed it was either a foul or overtime :ufdup:

Yup. I only shot one buzzer beater in organized ball my entire life. Freshman year of high school. Main option got doubled. I was open on the baseline. 15 ft jumper… BRICKED that shyt.

Whole team was looking at me like :why:

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm proud of Dago State! I remember back when I went there, they were playing games in the school gym. Now, they are going to the NCAA Finals!! It's a historical feat for the program and I hope it will help them recruit top notch players for years to come!

Shout out to UConn for winning as well. I know they will be a tough opponent and many will predict that they will win the chip, but I am rooting for my school to take it all!

SDSU Aztecs, I salute y'all! 😎👍🏿🔥🔥🔥

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I have a strong feeling Miami wins bc of thinking like this. UConn is good but they’re the best of what’s left . They’re not some world beater. People talkin like they 91 UNLV.

I’d worry the players eat some of that rat poison either tonight or Monday
They’rea world beater
They killed everyone in non conference play

The big east teams know hurley so it’s tougher in conference but uconn is killer. It’s a good thing miami beat houston cause they know hurley too

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Why wouldn't they be?

The blue blood talk is funny, I mean in general a lot of people will just say it's UCLA/Kentucky/North Carolina/Duke/Kansas/Indiana

And that makes sense historically, but UCONN does have 4 national championships now, if they win on Monday that's 5. Which is more or equal to all of them except UCLA and Kentucky. Maybe one less than UNC. Have to double check that.