Official March Madness 2023 thread

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man caitlyn seem like she just breathe this shyt, like she been playing against older brothers in everything, long nights perfecting her craft, playing against groups way older and more advanced since a kid ala kyrie

She gonna have me watching the WNBA for the first time :wow:

Didn't they say the same thing about Sabrina Ionescu? They said they will watch her in WNBA for the first time and they still didn't watch WNBA :patrice:

WNBA is a curse.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You little nikkas are useless. Whatever, I'll find my own stream. bytch ass nikkas...

tried to find you a stream. they dont really have any at normal sites for these women tourney games
and folks on youtube be having that click the link bullshiit over the game

Daps
Man caitlyn seem like she just breathe this shyt, like she been playing against older brothers in everything, long nights perfecting her craft, playing against groups way older and more advanced since a kid ala kyrie

She gonna have me watching the WNBA for the first time :wow:
You can tell she was the one dragging her brothers out to hoop at on the bent rims on the backside of the barn on a Tuesday night

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Didn't they say the same thing about Sabrina Ionescu? They said they will watch her in WNBA for the first time and they still didn't watch WNBA :patrice:

WNBA is a curse.
I didn't catch her wave or breanna's

I caught a little bit of brittney's, but she wasn't fun to watch.

Caitlyn (angel too but it didn't hit like this) delivered immediately and it clicked for me instantly. In 5 minutes of watching I was hooked. Can't speak for nobody else but I'm in on whatever team drafts her.