Official March Madness 2023 thread

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Just catching the Creighton foul…yea we’re seeing the rise of analytics types and non-hoopers. The same folk who be on Twitter and every play ‘that’s a travel’

Not only is that ‘not a foul you call at that point’, that’s hardly a foul you call at ANY point. Usually you let anything after the relase go, and usually you don’t bail out low percentage shots. Is there anything in the rulebook for this? Of course not. But it’s just the natural spirit of the game. Nuance.

That spirit and nuance is lost, so the reactions are on some ‘well that’s what the rule book says so of course you call it’

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just catching the Creighton foul…yea we’re seeing the rise of analytics types and non-hoopers. The same folk who be on Twitter and every play ‘that’s a travel’

Not only is that ‘not a foul you call at that point’, that’s hardly a foul you call at ANY point. Usually you let anything after the relase go, and usually you don’t bail out low percentage shots. Is there anything in the rulebook for this? Of course not. But it’s just the natural spirit of the game. Nuance.

That spirit and nuance is lost, so the reactions are on some ‘well that’s what the rule book says so of course you call it’
he pushed his side right before he shot the ball, that causes you to lose balance and miss the shot. it was a foul, nothing more

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps

Definitely a foul. Pushed dude right on the hip BEFORE the shot. Creighton player didn’t protest at all. Knew he did that shyt. Man got pushed off balance shooting that floater, which is why he fell

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Rice might be hurt. Going to be tough for Texas in second half if they don’t have his offense off the bench.
Why you say that? He was ballin first half I didnt see anything happen?

Either way Texas shot lights out first half.. Great gameplan by them

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I didn't get to watch the SDSU vs Creighton game. Was out & about, but a work homie texted me with a congrats on the win! Saw the ending of the game and all I have to say is..

AZTEC NATION!!🏀 😎👍🏿🔥🔥