Official March Madness 2023 thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
If Zaga dont win it this year, Mark Few will never win one.

Interestingly, this is even one of his top 3 teams.
I'd feel like that if this UConn squad ain't there. They should theoretically cook Gonzaga. I wouldn't say Sanogo is a stellar defender, but he got the size and athleticism to at least make it tough for Timme all day. Their ball movement should wear down GU too.

If GU gets past them though, the sky's the limit. Miami could run em off the court with their perimeter talent and athleticism, but Timme should get whatever he wants

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Lol that Kansas team wasn't even a top 5 Bill self team, you have got to be kidding me. How long have you been watching college ball? Because I can name at least 4 Kansas teams off the top of my head better than this year and last year's national championship Kansas team. This year was a very weak year in terms of great teams in college ball, and it shows with no 1 seeds left over.
That ain't got nothing to do with what I said breh. They was winning like crazy in what was one of the best Big 12s ever. I ain't talking about talent or the way they were winning. Just looking at who was opposite of them, there aren't many teams period that had a tougher schedule. And they had 17-18 (haven't checked in a minute) Q1 wins.