Official March Madness 2023 thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Lot of blue bloods eliminated. Lets see if the "I prefer college to the NBA" white folk crowd keep the ratings afloat

So black folk don't like college ball? Black folk aren't alumniand fans of these schools?
I swear yall nba dudes here some of the most in bubble living muafukkas on the planet :heh:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
So black folk don't like college ball? Black folk aren't alumniand fans of these schools?
I swear yall nba dudes here some of the most in bubble living muafukkas on the planet :heh:
Of course black folks watch the games but black folks aren't the ones to rip the NBA in favor of college like whites do when in fact most of them really don't watch college ball outside of March Madness.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Of course black folks watch the games but black folks aren't the ones to rip the NBA in favor of college like whites do when in fact most of them really don't watch college ball outside of March Madness.

Why does that shyt bother yall so fukkin much?
Yall sit up here and yall black asses complain bout the nba nonstop, sit up and faithfully watch TNT shyt on the nba every single Thursday or whatever day they get pushed to cause they aren't important enough to hold down a day on tv. Sit up and watch every former player with a podcast shyt on current teams players and the league. But yet it's only white folk who think cbb is better when nobody thinks highly on the nba in the 1st place.
Yall be more concerned with white folks opinions than Republicans on the campaign trail

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
UnC coach really drew up a lob inbound play for the win? :dwillhuh::mindblown::gucci:
Why? Yo girls ain't got hops like that. That pass bricked off the bottom corner of the backboard :mjlol: