Official March Madness 2023 thread

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
Does anybody watch the women's tournament at all? I feel like they trying to force it harder than usual on TV but the games are just garbage blowouts. Teams like South Carolina, UConn, and Stanford are like NBA teams compared to the other schools, doesn't seem like there's any point in watching them beat teams by 40 or 50 :francis:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Does anybody watch the women's tournament at all? I feel like they trying to force it harder than usual on TV but the games are just garbage blowouts. Teams like South Carolina, UConn, and Stanford are like NBA teams compared to the other schools, doesn't seem like there's any point in watching them beat teams by 40 or 50 :francis:

They been forcing it hard on ESPN. The past couple days they had the women scores and highlights front and center on the main page. You had to scroll way down to find the mens scores.

They even were trolling in their article titles because they wouldn’t differentiate between men and women’s games.

I stopped going there for now.

Edit - I just went there to check and yep women side is still at the top.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so.carolina at times this year been in some rough games
man if USF can pull this off

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

yes i watch the womens tourney
espn isnt really forcing it hard. they show the full tourney across their family of channels
why wouldnt they promote it

EffedUp

Pugs get lonely too...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincinnati, OH
First tournament in 5 yrs. and back in the Sweet 16. Thanks Coach.
What a difference a year makes. Better yet, what a difference a coach makes. :wow:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
They been forcing it hard on ESPN. The past couple days they had the women scores and highlights front and center on the main page. You had to scroll way down to find the mens scores.

They even were trolling in their article titles because they wouldn’t differentiate between men and women’s games.

I stopped going there for now.

Edit - I just went there to check and yep women side is still at the top.
ESPN has the rights. Why wouldn’t they do this

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

Yeah, I watched Alabama yesterday we lost and just got done watch South Carolina cause Staley is one of my favorite coaches.

But I don’t think they’re forcing it hard, they’re covering it the exact same way CBS/Turner is covering the Men’s, don’t see a problem with it.