Official Loki Thread

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
this literally gonna be the only decent thing Marvel drops this year and that is insane.
While I do think GOTG 3 is overrated. It was decent.

Im holding out hope for The Marvels because of Nia Dacosta.

Secret Invasion had some decent episodes. The finale being so bad and the show not resolving certain things has added to the hate.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
While I do think GOTG 3 is overrated. It was decent.

Im holding out hope for The Marvels because of Nia Dacosta.

Secret Invasion had some decent episodes. The finale being so bad and the show not resolving certain things has added to the hate.
I enjoyed GOTG 3 in the moment but i already forgot about that shyt.

Nothing MCU has dropped post Endgame had me thinking of it afterwards long term excited for what was next besides Loki, Antman 3 post credits and now Loki 2. Anything else could not have happened and i wouldnt care. Its why i quit with the shows afrer like episode 3 of Hawkeye

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Echo going to surprise everybody when it barely leaps their low expectations :yeshrug:
already predicted that if they drop Echo in one lump, people will hype it up. the weekly release shyt doesn't work for these shows.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
already predicted that if they drop Echo in one lump, people will hype it up. the weekly release shyt doesn't work for these shows.
I was half joking but for real it might get the benefit of having zero expectations other than telling a decent story with good actors

ReasonableMatic

Daps

WE BYKE!!!!! :blessed:
IMG-8781.gif

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

I’m beginning to think Renslayer and Timely built the TVA. That’s why there’s so much information hidden in the walls.
Similar to the end of Loki 1, HWR probably gave them a choice to rule over it.
HWR took it over after he harnessed Alioth and used Timely’s machine to create the sacred timeline. And put a mindwiped Renslayer into one of his puppets.