Official Loki Thread

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Less than a week out and the buzz is minimal. Nobody even has theories :ohhh:
The only real takeaway from WandaVision was "fukk you and your theories"....so, fine. No theories, no buzz. We'll see what happens.
Now Feige is tweeting about how Loki will have actual consequence for the MCU.

fool me once... :unimpressed:

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
The only real takeaway from WandaVision was "fukk you and your theories"....so, fine. No theories, no buzz. We'll see what happens.
Now Feige is tweeting about how Loki will have actual consequence for the MCU.

fool me once... :unimpressed:
It's pretty interesting, they used WandaVision to troll theory creators and they used Falcon and the Winter Soldier to troll anti-woke losers who go out of their way to criticize any attempt at diversity.
Marvel had got balls. lol And the shows are popular despite any backlash the trolling might create.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Review embargo is up at noon. The early buzz has been very positive so it looks like they put in the direct deposits and checks in the mail on time again. lol

The saga continues . . . :wow:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
It's pretty interesting, they used WandaVision to troll theory creators and they used Falcon and the Winter Soldier to troll anti-woke losers who go out of their way to criticize any attempt at diversity.
Marvel had got balls. lol And the shows are popular despite any backlash the trolling might create.
I'm hearing rumors loki will be gender fluid in this show, so they be going after another anti crowd in this one.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Review embargo is up at noon. The early buzz has been very positive so it looks like they put in the direct deposits and checks in the mail on time again. lol

The saga continues . . . :wow:
What metric are you using to measure their popularity?

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I'm in for this. Consciously avoided all the hype, because I wanted to go into it with no spoilers.

On the low I've been waiting on a new show to give me those 'Mr. Robot' week to week mystery/fukkery vibes. Wandavision came close, but hoping this is it :leon: