Official Logan (Wolverine 3) Thread

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Has anyone seen the comic pages that were illustrated for Logan by Dan Panosian and Joe Quesada ?

v86de5aob8qnsasgf2to.jpg

mbz54ysygrt9bbuuesh4.jpg

stj7ksysmm94nszqmh7j.jpg

fall2-948x720.jpg

eden_panosian2.jpg

x_men_funeral_cover_RGB_panosian_distressed.jpg
xmen_logan_comiccover_sauron_700x1047.jpg

NtDDmNw.jpg

3RQRv3o.jpg

:ohhh: Interesting that Beast isn't apart of any of the panels.
:ehh:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Logan was so flabby and sick in this movie but, it made it more raw. He was a dying, old man. Last one left from the original X-Men. He still had the fight in him but, you could see just how much every fight took a toll on his body. nikka looked like death at some points in the movie. His whole shyt was fukked up in that hospital bed. He was just an old, tired man worn out from a life of running basically.

Major feels on the last couple scenes with Laura :to:
Major feels on Charles' death :mjcry:

I don't know anything in this world that's probably more scary than a Mutant Telepath with Alzheimer's :damn:

Also...Laura is that muthafukka's daughter in everyway imaginable. Girl a natural born savage:demonic:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I don't know anything in this world that's probably more scary than a Mutant Telepath with Alzheimer's :damn:

I'm shocked that Charles never thought that this could happen to his powerful mind as he got older. I would surely have a safe plan in store for the X-Men just in case a situation like that occurred.

Logan was so flabby and sick in this movie but, it made it more raw. He was a dying, old man. Last one left from the original X-Men. He still had the fight in him but, you could see just how much every fight took a toll on his body. nikka looked like death at some points in the movie. His whole shyt was fukked up in that hospital bed. He was just an old, tired man worn out from a life of running basically.

Also...Laura is that muthafukka's daughter in everyway imaginable. Girl a natural born savage:demonic:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
I'm shocked that Charles never thought that this could happen to his powerful mind as he got older. I would surely have a safe plan in store for the X-Men just in case a situation like that occurred.

Nobody that's ever watched X-Men thought about it :yeshrug:

It's ironic that someone with the most powerful mind on Earth could lose control of it. You would think people would have thought about how vulnerable the world would be if Charles lost control of his powers, especially with Jean Grey going batshyt but, I never thought on it. That shyt is muthafukking scary :damn:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Nobody that's ever watched X-Men thought about it :yeshrug:

It's ironic that someone with the most powerful mind on Earth could lose control of it. You would think people would have thought about how vulnerable the world would be if Charles lost control of his powers, especially with Jean Grey going batshyt but, I never thought on it. That shyt is muthafukking scary :damn:

I think Jean died trying to protect people, perhaps students at the school. That seems like her motive before the Phoenix. Protect others.

Personally I think there is a few possible candidates for who might be behind Eden.

1.) Cyclops
2.) Beast
3.) Alpha Flight
4.) Deadpool and Cable

SilverSamurai

All Star
Daps
Wow wow wow, I wish I would have watched this in theater, so a guess after this there are no more X-Men movies, unless the kids become the new ones
They're still doing X-Men movies, but Patrick Stewart and Hugh Jackman won't be in them. Deadpool 2 and New Mutants is coming real soon

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Personally I think there is a few possible candidates for who might be behind Eden.

1.) Cyclops
2.) Beast
3.) Alpha Flight
4.) Deadpool and Cable
I was secretly hoping that Eden would be Utopia, and when X-23 arrives, she'll see Cyclops there welcoming her in his revolution gear
4dfa98330503fc027cd975b8ade768b0.jpg

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
So what's next after Logan seeing as the X-Men are all dead, will the next ones be about the kids
The next X-Men movie will take place in the 90s. There's also a new mutants movie that no one knows when that will take place. Deadpool and X-Force movies will take place in the present.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The next X-Men movie will take place in the 90s. There's also a new mutants movie that no one knows when that will take place. Deadpool and X-Force movies will take place in the present.

I can't keep up with the X-Men stuff, shyts mad confusing